Weird News

Viral Videos

Thursday, June 23, 2005

"Would you give a guy a foot massage?"

Vincent: "You know, I'm getting kinda tired, I could use a foot massage."

Jules: "Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' pissed."

What Pulp Fiction Character Are You?

Tired of being underappreciated and manipulated by powerful "others," you fight back. Though possesssing a cold, violent outside, you have a soft, scentimental inside. You love your partner, you cherish family heirlooms, and you want nothing more than to be geniunely happy -- but you don't mind having to kill a couple of nimrods who happen to clutter your path.

Take the What Pulp Fiction Character Are You? quiz.

I guess I'm not cool enough to be Vincet or Jules. Pulp Fiction is still one of my favorite movies. When I saw it in the theater, Brad and I were the only ones laughing, which just made us laugh longer and harder. How anyone can watch it and not laugh I will never know. If I get the time I will watch it again. I was lucky enough to get the special edition DVD as a birthday gift.

Here are some quotes from Pulp Fiction. Not one quote from this movie made it in the top 100. There should have been at least one! I would have many in my list... but I don't have the time to mine own yet.

duff has another interesting call on her blog. Does anyone else call her? The request lines are now open! (803) 742-1047

4 comments:

duff said...

i got jody.

and you forgot to mention when i'm on- or are you trying to take some of my calls?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm adding you to my favorites!

You're right, too, how can anyone *not* laugh hysterically. For me, the funniest scene was when the gun "accidentally" went off in the car.

Anonymous said...

BTW: I'm Mia.
You're known for starting trouble. But you play it cool. Besides, no one can resist your sharp eyes and quick wit. *They* eat from the palm of your hand. Though you have weaknesses, which may have deadly consequences, you, are resurrected, as if the gods themselves breathed immortality into you.

duff said...

woo-hoo! even with your infrequent posts, you still get blogspam!

perhaps if you posted more often.....